S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily summary of ratings actions on European, Middle Eastern and African financial institutions. This feature excludes previously reported stories.
* Fitch Ratings affirmed certain ratings of Georgia-based JSC Cartu Bank and withdrew the ratings for its own commercial reasons. Fitch affirmed the bank's B-/B long- and short-term issuer default ratings, "ccc+" viability rating, 5 support rating and No Floor support rating floor. The outlook on the long-term rating carried a stable outlook prior to withdrawal.
* ACRA affirmed the issuer credit rating of Russia's JSC DOM.RF at АAА(RU), with a stable outlook.
* S&P Global Ratings assigned Bahrain-based GFH Financial Group (BSC) a B long-term issuer credit rating, with a stable outlook, which reflects the rating agency's view that the group will gradually dispose of its legacy assets during the next 12 months, while having a stable flow of investment-banking transactions.
* Capital Intelligence Ratings affirmed the B+/B long- and short-term foreign-currency ratings of Arab Banking Corp. (BSC) unit Arab Banking Corp. (Jordan), with a stable outlook on the long-term rating. The agency also affirmed the subsidiary's "b+" bank stand-alone rating with a stable outlook, its "bb+" core financial strength rating and extraordinary support level of High.
* CI Ratings affirmed Jordan-based Arab Bank PLC's B+ long-term foreign-currency rating and "b+" bank stand-alone rating, with stable outlook on both ratings. The rating agency also affirmed the Arab Bank Group unit's short-term foreign-currency rating at B, its core financial strength rating at "bbb-" and extraordinary support level of Moderate.
Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.
This S&P Global Market Intelligence news article may contain information about credit ratings issued by S&P Global Ratings. Descriptions in this news article were not prepared by S&P Global Ratings.