S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily roundup of management and board changes in the bank and thrift industry. This feature excludes C-level leadership changes and stories previously covered by S&P Global Market Intelligence.
* David Leudemann joined the executive team of Middleburg, Va.-based Middleburg Bank as executive vice president and market executive in charge of overseeing commercial banking. Leudemann, who has more than 30 years of banking experience, most recently worked at BB&T Corp. as its Dulles Corridor market president, according to a press release. He will keep his position once Middleburg Financial Corp. and Access National Corp. complete their proposed merger, which is expected to take place in the second quarter.
* Stephen Leackfeldt intends to retire as executive vice president for retail banking and operations at Maine-based Bar Harbor Bank & Trust, effective March 15, according to a Form 8-K. Leackfeldt began serving as executive vice president in November 2011, as previously reported. The bank is a a unit of Bar Harbor Bankshares.
* John Raleigh was named senior managing director for commercial private banking at Bedminster, N.J.-based Peapack-Gladstone Bank, responsible for the bank's market growth in the Connecticut, New York and New England markets. Raleigh, who has more than 30 years of financial services experience, previously worked at Citigroup Inc.'s Citibank NA as region manager of upper middle-market banking for the Florida, New York and Connecticut markets, according to a press release.
* Jennifer LaClair was named head of PNC Bank NA's business banking team, the Pittsburgh Business Times reported. LaClair joined the bank in 2008. In 2014, she was named executive vice president and CFO for retail banking, corporate and institutional banking, asset management group, and mortgage and non-strategic assets, according to the report.
LaClair succeeds Richard Bynum, who was named regional president for Pittsburgh-based PNC Financial Services Group Inc.'s Greater Washington market earlier this January, the report added.
* Lisa Pominski — CFO of Lebanon, Tenn.-based Wilson Bank and Trust — has been promoted to executive vice president, according to a press release. The bank is a subsidiary of Wilson Bank Holding Co.
* Richard Smith joined the board of Coronado, Calif.-based San Diego Private Bank. Smith has been in the banking industry for 40 years, specializing in private banking for high-net-worth individuals. In 2005, he founded Private Bank of California, which was acquired by Banc of California Inc. in 2012. In end-2013, Smith headed Banc of California NA's private banking division, according to a press release.
* Thomas Hromatka joined the boards of Webster City, Iowa-based WCF Bancorp Inc. and unit WCF Financial Bank, effective Jan. 18, according to a Form 8-K.
* James Barone will not stand for re-election as a director of Indiana, Pa.-based First Commonwealth Financial Corp. and will retire from the board once his current term expires at the 2017 annual shareholders meeting, according to a Form 8-K. Barone, 68, was elected to the company's board in 2013, according to S&P Global Market Intelligence data. He was executive vice president, treasurer and secretary for Indiana-based S&T Bancorp Inc. from 1992 until he retired in 2002.