trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/jYrE_s_3AyKGEEhxYIxzew2 content esgSubNav
In This List

Sonae Sierra JV to buy 3 Spanish shopping malls for €485M

CASE STUDY

Deep Market Intelligence Helps a Credit Union Craft a Successful Expansion Plan

Blog

Global M&A By the Numbers: Q1 2022

Blog

Data Stories: Data insights to help alleviate business complexity amid geopolitical risks

Blog

M&A, IPOs hit a speed bump in early 2022


Sonae Sierra JV to buy 3 Spanish shopping malls for €485M

Portugal-based Sonae Sierra and Slovakian property developer Peter Korbačka agreed to buy three shopping malls in Spain for a total of €485 million, Institutional Real Estate Inc. reported.

The deal involves the GranCasa mall in Zaragoza, the Valle Real shopping center in Camargo and Max Center in Barakaldo.

The properties were sold by a 50/50 joint venture between the Sonae Sierra-managed Sierra Fund and CBRE Global Investors LLC's CBRE Retail Property Fund Iberica, the Dec. 19 report added.

Korbačka will hold 87.5% of the three-property portfolio, while Sonae Sierra will own the remaining 12.5% and fully manage the assets.