trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/jRO1ery7AsuNFoo-A4Mf2A2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.

At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In This List

Shimao Property unit to buy 49% stake in Chinese CRE project

Gauging Supply Chain Risk In Volatile Times

The Commercial Real Estate CRE Sector Feels the Impact of the Coronavirus

Credit Analytics Case Study Poundworld Retail Ltd


IFRS 9 Impairment How It Impacts Your Corporation And How We Can Help

Shimao Property unit to buy 49% stake in Chinese CRE project

A Shimao Property Holdings Ltd. unit entered into an agreement to acquire a 49% stake in a commercial development project in Shenzhen, China, for 3.20 billion yuan in cash.

Shimao Property Holdings (BVI) Ltd. will carry out the transaction through the acquisition of the entire issued share capital of Win Real Group Ltd. from Good Dream Holdings Ltd. Win Real owns a 49% interest in the project company that holds the development, while Shimao Property unit Shanghai Shimao Co. Ltd. owns the remaining 51%.

The company will use its internal resources to fund the deal, which is expected to be completed before Jan. 15, 2018, according to a release.

As of Dec. 18, US$1 was equivalent to 6.62 yuan.