S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of recent significant management and board changes and personnel moves in the Asia-Pacific real estate industry. The moves are listed by sector and by announcement date in reverse chronological order. The Europe and North America Hires and Fires columns will be published Wednesday and Thursday.
* Dexus will bring in Nicola Roxon as an independent director of Dexus Funds Management Ltd.'s board, effective Sept. 1.
Roxon holds directorial and advisory positions at Cancer Council Australia, Accounting Professional and Ethical Standards Board, Bupa Australia and New Zealand, and Sir Zelman Cowen Centre Victoria University.
* MTR Corp. Ltd.'s Andy Chan Shui-fu stepped down Aug. 3 from his role as alternate director to the Hong Kong secretary for transport and housing, a position held by nonexecutive director Frank Chan Fan.
The move follows the end of the former Chan's term as deputy secretary for transport and housing on the same day.
* Ravi Mehrotra resigned as an executive chairman and director of the board of RHT Health Trust's Trustee-Manager, RHT Health Trust Manager Pte. Ltd., effective Sept. 30, to pursue his personal interests.
* Chow Ching Sian, senior vice president of finance at Keppel DC REIT's Keppel Infrastructure Fund Management Pte. Ltd., succeeded Andy Gwee as CFO at the real estate investment trust, starting Aug. 1.
Meanwhile, Gwee will take on a new role at Keppel Capital.
* UEM Sunrise Bhd.'s board approved the transfer of the risk oversight function of the audit committee to a new board risk committee, established Aug. 1.
The committee will be chaired by independent nonexecutive director Lim Tian Huat and includes senior independent nonexecutive director Srikandan Kanagainthiram and independent nonexecutive director Subimal Sen Gupta as members. Gupta also took on the role of the audit committee's chairman.