S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of executive management, board and other personnel moves at Latin American financial institutions. News items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Fondo MIVIVIENDA SA said it appointed Hector Ricardo Melgar Ramsey and Ricardo Valega Noriega to its board.
* Banco do Brasil SA said Marco Antônio Ascoli Mastroeni resigned as the bank's director of digital business. The bank appointed Paula Luciana Viana da Silva Lima Mazanek as its new digital business director.
* Argentina's Banco Industrial SA named Pablo Prieto to be its operational risk manager.
* Douglas Soto Leitón will continue as Banco de Costa Rica's interim CEO until Jan. 15, 2019, or until a permanent replacement is named for former CEO Mario Barrenechea Coto.
* Fondo MIVIVIENDA SA said Juan Manuel de Cárdenas Salazar resigned as a director.
* Banco Popular SA said Mauricio Maldonado Umaña resigned as an alternate director on the company's board, according to a notice on the Colombian banking regulator's website.
* Chile-based AFP Provida SA opened a new unit focused on alternative investments and named Carmen Concha to lead the unit.
* Fondo MIVIVIENDA SA said Ricardo Vidal Núñez resigned as a director.
* Mayberry Investments Ltd said Rene Mitchell was appointed senior manager of compliance and risk.
* Banco da Amazônia SA named Valdecir José de Souza Tose as its CEO for a two-year term ending in 2020.
* BB Seguridade Participações SA elected Antonio Maurício Maurano and Gueitiro Matsuo Genso to the board.