* United Guaranty Corp. filed for an with a proposed maximumaggregate offering price of $100 million.
* Victory Park Capital Advisors engaged the servicesof Piper Jaffray Cos. to handle a saleprocess for restaurant chain Giordano's, say Reuters' sources.
* Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Joseph Distel & Co., amanaging general agent and wholesale insurance broker based in Farmington, Conn.
* Sources told Reuters JPMorgan has been tappedby Medivation Inc. to handle takeover approaches, even though thebiopharmaceutical company does not intend to sell itself.
* MasterCard International has developed a dataanalytics system for predicting political events by analyzing credit cardtransactions, The Wall Street Journal reports.
* Up to 30% of current banking employees may losetheir jobs from 2015 through 2025 due to new technologies, according to projectionsfrom Citi GPS.
* The FHFA Office of Inspector General the regulator'ssupervisory standards for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to be deficient and saidFannie Mae's cyber risk management policies do not meet the FHFA's oversightexpectations.
* And Vermont Department of Financial RegulationCommissioner Susan Donegan will step down June 30.
TheDaily Dose: Express Edition is updated as of 6:30 a.m. ET. Some external linksmay require a subscription.