* Eau Claire, Wis.-based Citizens Community Bancorp found accounting errors in its financial statements for the fiscal years that ended Sept. 30 of 2014 and 2015, as well as the fiscal quarters ended Dec. 31, 2015, and March 31 and June 30 of this year.
* In Iowa, Carroll County State Bank is buying three branches from First American Bank.
* The U.S. Department of Justice has finalized its so-called Swiss bank program, which was set up to deal with legacy claims of helping clients evade U.S. taxes.
* TransUnion said it reached a settlement with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, resolving a civil investigative demand over how it marketed and sold consumer reports, credit scores or credit monitoring products.
* Life insurance stocks finished 2016 strong, with steady gains in the second half punctuated by a post-election spike.
* And The Wall Street Journal notes it's the last day for New York Mercantile Exchange's open-outcry trading floor.
The Daily Dose: Express Edition is updated as of 6:30 a.m. ET. Some external links may require a subscription.