This roundup collects recently reported guidance from NorthAmerican real estate companies.
* Hilton WorldwideHoldings Inc., in reportingits first-quarter earnings, affirmed its 2016 full-year EPS guidance, adjusted forspecial items, to be between 92 cents and 98 cents.
For the second quarter, the company expects EPS, adjusted forspecial items, to be in the range of 25 cents to 27 cents.
The S&P Capital IQ estimates for 2016 second-quarter andfull-year EPS are 26 cents and 95 cents, respectively.
* Brixmor PropertyGroup Inc. affirmedits expectations for 2016 earnings, which were detailed in February, with NAREITFFO attributable to stockholders projected in a range of $2.01 to $2.09 per commonshare.
The S&P Capital IQ consensus FFO-per-share estimate for 2016is $2.07.
* Highwoods PropertiesInc., in reporting its first-quarter results, reaffirmed its 2016 FFO-per-share outlook of $3.18 to $3.30.The company said the outlook reflects management's view of current and future marketconditions, including assumptions, such as rental rates, occupancy levels, operatingand general and administrative expenses, weighted average diluted shares outstandingand interest rates.
The S&P Capital IQ consensus FFO-per-share estimate for thefull year is $3.24.
* Pennsylvania RealEstate Investment Trust, in reporting its first-quarter earnings, its financial outlookfor the year ending Dec. 31.
The company estimates that FFO per share for the full year willbe between $1.79 and $1.87, while FFO as adjusted per share will be between $1.80and $1.87.
The company said its guidance is based on its current assumptionsand expectations regarding market conditions and its projections regarding occupancy,retail sales and rental rates, as well as planned capital spending.
The S&P Capital IQ consensus FFO-per-share estimate for thefull year is $1.86.
* Acadia RealtyTrust maintainedits 2016 FFO-per-share guidance of $1.52 to $1.60.
The company, in reporting its first-quarter results, said theforecast is before any acquisition-related costs.
The S&P Capital IQ consensus FFO-per-share estimate for thefull year is $1.58.
* Tanger FactoryOutlet Centers Inc. reaffirmedits 2016 FFO-per-share estimate of $2.29 to $2.35, and said it expects AFFO forthe full year to be between $2.30 and $2.36 per share.
In announcing its first-quarter results, the company said theguidance reflects the net dilutive impact of approximately 8 cents per share relatedto assets sold during 2015 and January 2016.
The S&P Capital IQ consensus FFO-per-share estimate for thefull year is $2.33.
* American AssetsTrust Inc. said it continues to expect its 2016 FFO per share to bein the range of $1.82 to $1.88.
In reporting its financial results for the first quarter, thecompany said the guidance excludes any impact from future acquisitions, dispositions,equity issuances or repurchases, future debt financings or repayments.
The S&P Capital IQ consensus FFO-per-share estimate for thefull year is $1.88.
* Franklin StreetProperties Corp., in reporting its first-quarter results, provided itsfinancial outlook for the full year 2016.
The company said it is maintaining its full-year FFO-per-shareguidance at $1.01 to $1.07. For the second quarter, the company expects FFO to bein the range of 24 cents to 26 cents per share.
The guidance excludes the impact of future acquisitions, developments,dispositions, debt financings or repayments, or other capital market transactions.
According to the company, the guidance reflects estimates fromits ongoing portfolio of properties, other real estate investments and G&A expenses.It also reflects the company's current expectations of economic conditions.
The S&P Capital IQ consensus FFO-per-share estimates forthe second quarter and full year are 26 cents and $1.04, respectively.