S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of recent executive changes at pharmaceutical, biotech and life sciences companies.
* Eli Lilly and Co. named Josh Smiley to replace Derica Rice as the company's senior vice president and CFO on Jan. 1, 2018.
* Cellectis SA appointed Mathieu Simon as its interim chief medical officer.
* Delivra Corp. appointed Howard Lichtman to the position of chief marketing officer.
* Fredrik Gynnerstedt resigned as the CFO of Oasmia Pharmaceutical AB (publ), to be replaced by Anders Blom on a temporary basis.
* Axovant Sciences Ltd. said Lawrence Friedhoff stepped down as chief development officer but will remain the chief of research and development at Roivant Sciences Ltd., its subsidiary.
* Momenta Pharmaceuticals Inc. promoted Ganesh Kaundinya to the position of COO. Kaundinya is also the chief scientific officer of the company.
* Acerus Pharmaceuticals Corp. said President and CEO Tom Rossi will depart from the company to pursue other opportunities. The company's board appointed Luc Mainville as interim CEO until a new CEO is hired.
* biOasis Technologies Inc. appointed Christopher Lowe as CFO and board adviser.
* CRISPR Therapeutics AG promoted Samarth Kulkarni, president of the company, to the position of CEO. Kulkarni replaces Rodger Novak, co-founder and current CEO, who is stepping down from his current role for personal reasons.
* Emerald Health Therapeutics Inc. appointed Chris Wagner as CEO and board member. Wagner most recently served as chairman, president and CEO of Contextual Genomics Inc.
* Laurel Organics Ltd. named Sanjay Gupta as CFO. Gupta is a chartered accountant with 18 years of experience.
* Halozyme Therapeutics Inc. COO Mark Gergen is leaving the company to pursue professional opportunities elsewhere.
* Kiadis Pharma NV named Andrew Sandler as its chief medical officer. He will succeed Jeroen Rovers, who will assist in the transition until the end of 2017.
* ZIOPHARM Oncology Inc. appointed David Mauney as executive vice president and chief business officer. Mauney joins ZIOPHARM from Harvest Capital Strategies LLC, where he served as a managing director.
* Supreme Pharmaceuticals Inc. named Navdeep Dhaliwal as the company's president. Meanwhile, Dimitre Naoumov was appointed the company's CFO, replacing Dhaliwal.
* Invitrocue Ltd. appointed Ramanuj DasGupta as its nonexecutive chief scientific officer. DasGupta has served as the company's scientific adviser since 2016.