* Clover Partners analyst Mike Shafir is planning to nominate himself and David Verlander for election to Coastway Bancorp's board.
* TPG Capital Advisors agreed to settle and pay a $3 million fine and around $9.8 million in disgorgement and prejudgment interest to the Securities and Exchange Commission over inadequate disclosures.
* Switzerland-based IWG confirmed that it received a takeover offer from Onex and funds managed by affiliates of Brookfield Asset Management.
* Dyal Capital Partners bought a minority stake in Cerberus Capital Management's credit business, The Wall Street Journal reports.
* Humana agreed to repurchase $1 billion of its common stock from Bank of America NA.
* Despite market headwinds in 2017, enrollment in the federal Affordable Care Act exchange market only declined slightly, at more than 8.8 million consumers enrolling for 2018 plans compared to about 9.2 million enrolled for 2017 plans, according to information from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
The Daily Dose: Express Edition is updated as of 6:30 a.m. ET. Some external links may require a subscription.