S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a summary of various ratings actions on Latin American financial institutions and economies. Ratings actions are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* S&P Global Ratings affirmed the ratings of nine Chilean financial institutions but assigned negative outlooks to the institutions. With the action, the rating agency removed the entities from CreditWatch negative.
* S&P affirmed the national scale financial strength ratings of HDI Seguros SA de CV at mxAAA with a stable outlook.
* S&P revised its outlook on Haitong Banco de Investimento do Brasil SA's BB- long-term global scale ratings to negative from stable. The rating agency also kept the bank's national scale ratings on CreditWatch negative. Meanwhile, the BB-/B ratings of the bank were affirmed.
* Moody's revised its outlook on 12 Bolivian banks to stable from negative. All the banks' ratings and baseline credit assessments were affirmed.
* Moody's assigned the Caribbean Development Bank an issuer rating of Aa1, with a stable outlook. The bank's senior unsecured bond rating was also affirmed at Aa1.
* S&P maintained its CreditWatch Negative listing on the BB/B foreign currency and brAA-/brA-1 local currency ratings of Caixa Econômica Federal.
* Moody's upgraded the global local-currency insurance financial strength rating of El Pacífico Peruano Suiza Compañía de Seguros y Reaseguros SA to Baa2 from Baa3 and changed its outlook to stable from positive. However, Moody's said it will withdraw the insurer's rating immediately following the ratings action.
* Moody's changed its outlook on Bolivia's issuer and senior unsecured bond ratings to stable from negative.
S&P Global Ratings and S&P Global Market Intelligence are owned by S&P Global Inc.