S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of recent executive management, board and regulatory changes in the energy industry. The moves are listed by sector in reverse chronological order.
* Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. on Feb. 13 named Barb Short as its new chief diversity officer, replacing Ellen Lambert, who has retired.
* Southern Co. on Feb. 12 named former U.S. Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz to its board of directors, effective March 1. Moniz, who served as energy secretary from 2013 to early 2017 during the Obama administration, is now the CEO of Energy Futures Initiative.
* OGE Energy Corp. on Feb. 8 named Sarah Stafford controller and chief accounting officer, effective March 1. Stafford will succeed Scott Forbes, who announced he will step away from his role as the company's principal accounting officer, effective Feb. 28.
* NorthWestern Corp. announced Feb. 12 that E. Linn Draper Jr. will retire as a member of the company's board when new board members are elected during the 2018 stockholder meeting scheduled for April 25.
* Apache Corp. on Feb. 14 named W. Mark Meyer as the company's new senior vice president, energy technology strategies, effective March 1. Meyer currently serves as a managing director in the securities division as head of energy technology research in Tudor Pickering Holt & Co. LLC
* UGI Corp. named Marie-Dominique Ortiz-Landazabal vice president of finance and CFO of UGI International LLC, effective March 5. Ortiz-Landazabal, the current vice president of accounting and financial control and chief accounting officer of UGI Corp., will succeed Davinder Athwal, who has been named CFO of Blucora Inc.
* Alta Mesa Resources Inc., formerly Silver Run Acquisition Corp. II, on Feb. 9 raised the size of its board to 11, consisting of James Hackett, Harlan Chappelle, Michael Ellis, David Leuschen, Pierre Lapeyre Jr., William McMullen, Don Dimitrievich, William Gutermuth, Jeffrey Tepper, Diana Walters and Donald Sinclair. This was a result of the completion of its merger with Kingfisher Midstream LLC and Alta Mesa Holdings LP.
* Energy Transfer Partners LLC appointed W. Brett Smith to its board Feb. 9. He will replace Ray Davis on the board's audit committee.
* Alpha Natural Resources Inc. on Feb. 15 named W. Douglas Blackburn and Daniel Geiger as new members of the board, effective immediately. Prior to their appointments, Blackburn held positions in BlackAcre LLC and several coal companies, while Geiger served in D.J. Geiger and Co. LLC after holding positions in Lexington Coal Co. and James River Coal Co.