* CitigroupInc. and two BlackRock Inc. entities are among nine qualified foreign institutionslicensedto invest directly in Saudi Arabian stocks, Bloomberg News reports.
* WellsFargo Bank NA, a unit of Wells Fargo & Co., reached an agreement with U.S. authoritiesto settle civil mortgagefraud claims against the bank and an executive, Kurt Lofrano, over the bank's participationin the Federal Housing Administration's direct endorsement lender program.
* Mutualfund investors who want to pull large sums of money from Sequoia Fund Inc. are receivinga combinationof cash and stock in another company, instead of just cash, The Wall Street Journal reports, citing "peoplefamiliar with the matter."
* Fintechlenders such as Prosper Marketplace Inc., Marlette Funding LLC, Avant Inc. and LoanDepotInc. are trying to slowdown the volume of new loans as they deal with pressures from quality controland heightened regulation, WSJ reports.
* IronshoreInc. is acquiring theremaining 80% equity interest in Lexon Surety Group LLC and its surety-related affiliates.
* AnnalyCapital Management Inc., meanwhile, has agreed to acquire Hatteras Financial Corp. for consideration to bepaid in cash and shares of Annaly common stock.
* CoreLogicInc., through CoreLogic Solutions LLC and CoreLogic Acquisition Co. Inc., amendedthe merger agreement related to the acquisition of FNC Inc. to reduce the initialcash consideration for the merger to $400million from $475 million, subject to certain adjustments.
The Daily Dose: Express Editionis updated as of 6:30 a.m. ET. Some external links may require a subscription.