trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/hk_sbvedctjgslb71wzldg2 content esgSubNav
Log in to other products

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us
In This List

Scatec Solar, Rengy Development to build 47 MW of solar projects in Ukraine

Blog

COVID-19 Impact & Recovery: Energy Outlook for H2 2021

Blog

US utility commissioners: Who they are and how they impact regulation

Video

Climate Credit Analytics: Linking climate scenarios to financial impacts

Blog

Essential Energy Insights, April 2021


Scatec Solar, Rengy Development to build 47 MW of solar projects in Ukraine

Scatec Solar ASA signed agreements with renewable energy project developer Rengy Development to construct 47 MW of solar facilities in Ukraine.

Under the country's 10-year feed-in-tariff scheme, three solar facilities will be built in the Mykolaiv region, according to a July 4 news release. Scatec Solar will take 51% ownership in the projects while Rengy Development will own the remaining 49% interest.

Scatec Solar will construct, operate and maintain, and also will provide asset management services to the power plants.

The projects are expected to cost €52 million and construction is expected to start later in 2018. Commercial operation is slated in 2019.