S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily roundup of management and board changes in the bank and thrift industry. This feature excludes C-level leadership changes and stories previously covered by S&P Global Market Intelligence.
* Irvine, Calif.-based Opus Bank named Michael Trivich senior vice president and senior credit administrator for commercial banking, according to a press release. Trivich, who also joins the bank's senior credit administration team, previously worked at Bank of America Corp., where he was vice president and senior credit products officer.
* Providence, R.I.-based Citizens Bank NA, a unit of Citizens Financial Group Inc., named Brian Peters regional executive head of the Southeast, according to a press release. He most recently worked as SunTrust Banks Inc.'s head of national corporate banking.
* Montebello, N.Y.-based Sterling National Bank, a subsidiary of Sterling Bancorp, named Lindy Baldwin franchise finance managing director and vice president, according to a press release. Baldwin most recently worked as an account manager at Irvine, Calif.-based Pacific Premier Bank, a unit of Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc.
* Robert Halfacre joined Spartanburg, S.C.-based Carolina Alliance Bank as senior vice president and commercial banking officer in its office in Anderson, S.C., effective immediately. Halfacre previously worked as a banking market president in the Upstate region, according to a press release.
* Jennings, La-based JD Bank, a unit of Jeff Davis Bancshares Inc., promoted Angel Mefford to senior vice president and regional manager, according to a press release. Mefford will continue to manage the bank's office in Kirby Street, Lake Charles, and will supervise the bank's McNeese, Moss Bluff, Hwy 14 and Morganfield locations, all in Louisiana.
* Erin Grall has joined the board of Vero Beach, Fla.-based Marine Bank & Trust Co., according to a press release. Grall is the managing partner for the Grall Law Group and represents Florida District 54 in the Florida House of Representatives.
* Minneapolis-based U.S. Bank NA, a unit of U.S. Bancorp, named Gunjan Kedia vice chairman of its wealth management and securities services division, according to a press release. Kedia most recently worked at State Street Corp., where she served as executive vice president and management committee member. She also led State Street's core investment servicing business in the Americas.
* Mike Emenhiser, Cristy Grieb, and Robin Wenzel joined Wells Fargo & Co.'s North Coast middle market banking team, according to a press release.
Emenhiser serves as senior vice president and loan team manager. He had served as a relationship manager with Wells Fargo's Los Angeles South middle market banking team since 2011.
Grieb now oversees Wells Fargo treasury management for the North Coast. She joined Wells Fargo in 2005 and most recently served as assistant vice president and relationship associate for Wells Fargo middle market banking.
Wenzel joined Wells Fargo as senior vice president and senior relationship manager. She most recently worked at Bank of the West where she was tasked to help grow the bank's regional wine industry portfolio.