trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/Hc54HsMKKoAt-A4H65Ne6Q2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.

At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In This List

Malaysian investors complete £1.6B London commercial assets acquisition

Gauging Supply Chain Risk In Volatile Times

The Commercial Real Estate CRE Sector Feels the Impact of the Coronavirus

Credit Analytics Case Study Poundworld Retail Ltd

Segment

IFRS 9 Impairment How It Impacts Your Corporation And How We Can Help


Malaysian investors complete £1.6B London commercial assets acquisition

Battersea Power Station Development Co. Ltd. completed the sale of commercial assets in the Power Station building in London to Malaysian investors for roughly £1.58 billion.

Asset management company Permodalan Nasional Bhd owns a 65% stake in the joint venture that now owns the assets, while Malaysia's Employees Provident Fund Board owns the remaining 35% stake.

The building, which covers roughly six acres of the 42-acre regeneration site, is being restored and will feature hundreds of shops, restaurants, cafes, event spaces and cinemas, along with new homes upon completion at the end of 2020. Committed tenants include technology giant Apple Inc. and IWG PLC's No18 business members club.

The deal for the commercial elements was agreed upon in December 2018 following months of negotiations.

The Malaysian investors already own a 70% stake in the overall Battersea Power Station development.