S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a summary of various ratings actions on Latin American financial institutions and economies. Ratings actions are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Fitch Ratings revised its outlook on Uruguay to negative from stable, and affirmed Uruguay's long-term, foreign-currency issuer default rating at BBB-.
* Fitch Ratings affirmed Aseguradora Guatemalteca Inc.'s national insurance financial strength rating at BBB-(gtm).
* Fitch Ratings downgraded Mexico-based Old Mutual Life S.A. De C.V.'s insurer financial strength rating to BBB+(mex) from A-(mex).
* Fitch Ratings revised the outlook on Chile-based Ohio National Seguros de Vida S.A.'s international scale rating to positive from stable, and also affirmed the insurer financial strength rating at BBB and AA(cl).
* Moody's affirmed Global Bank Corp.'s long- and short-term foreign currency deposit ratings at Ba1 and Not Prime, respectively; long- and short-term counterparty risk ratings at Baa3 and Prime-3, respectively; long- and short-term counterparty risk assessments at Baa3(cr) and Prime-3(cr), respectively; and both its baseline credit assessment and adjusted baseline credit assessment at "ba1." The outlook on the long-term foreign currency deposit rating is stable.
* Moody's affirmed Deutsche Bank México SA Institución de Banca Múltiple's long-term global local and foreign currency deposit ratings at Ba1; its long- and short-term Mexican national scale deposit ratings at A1.mx and MX-1, respectively; baseline credit assessment at "ba2," adjusted baseline credit assessment at "ba1," and long- and short-term counterparty risk assessments at Baa3(cr) and Prime-3(cr), respectively. The rating agency likewise affirmed Deutsche Securities, S.A. de C.V. Casa de Bolsa's long-term global local currency issuer rating at Ba1, and its long- and short-term Mexican national scale deposit ratings at A1.mx and MX-1, respectively.
* S&P Global Ratings revised its outlook on National Commercial Bank Jamaica Ltd.'s B long-term foreign and local currency issuer credit ratings to positive from stable. At the same time, S&P revised its banking industry country risk assessment on Jamaica to group 8 from 9 as a result of revising the economic risk score to 8 from 9.
* Fitch Ratings affirmed Davivienda Seguros (Costa Rica) S.A.'s national scale financial strength rating at AAA(cri).
* Fitch Ratings affirmed Banvida S.A.'s long-term national scale debt rating at A+(cl).
This S&P Global Market Intelligence news article may contain information about credit ratings issued by S&P Global Ratings, a separately managed division of S&P Global. Descriptions in this news article were not prepared by S&P Global Ratings.