S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of executive management, board and other personnel moves at Latin American financial institutions. News items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Canal Bank SA said its board appointed Eddy Silvera general manager, effective Jan. 2.
* Arrendadora Actinver SA de CV appointed Ricardo Ortiz de Montellano general director, effective Jan. 7.
* Banco do Brasil SA named former CEO Marcelo Augusto Dutra Labuto as vice president of retail business. The bank also appointed Ivandré Montiel da Silva to replace Tarcísio Hübner as vice president of agribusiness. The changes are part of a broader organizational restructuring that includes the appointment of several other executives.
* BRB-Banco de Brasília SA's board elected Paulo Henrique Rodrigues Costa as the bank's new CEO, subject to central bank approval, Valor Econômico reported.
* IRB-Brasil Resseguros SA said its board appointed Fernando Passos deputy CEO.
* Banestes SA - Banco do Estado do Espírito Santo's board approved the election of Vasco Cunha Gonçalves as the bank's new CEO, subject to central bank approval.
* IRB-Brasil Resseguros SA appointed Pedro Duarte Guimarães as a member of its board of directors, replacing Flavio Eduardo Arakaki.
* Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro named Rubem de Freitas Novaes as president of Banco do Brasil SA, replacing Marcelo Labuto.
* NR Finance México SA de CV Sociedad Financiera de Objeto Múltiple Entidad appointed Andrés Germán de la Parra Escandón as director general.
* JMMB Group Ltd. said Kisha Anderson has resigned as country CEO for Jamaica, effective March 31.
* Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro named Pedro Duarte Guimarães as the new chief of state-run Caixa Econômica Federal.
* BB Seguridade Participações SA said Gueitiro Matsuo Genso resigned as member of the company's board. BB Seguridade also elected Pedro Bramont as director of governance, risks and controls after Antonio Rugero Guibo vacated the position.
* Carlos Hourbeigt resigned as a director of Argentine securities commission CNV, El Cronista reported.