This feature rounds up recent property news from S&P Global Market Intelligence's covered companies and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* Intu Properties Plc completed the sale of its interest in the intu Bromley shopping center to Alaska Permanent Fund Corporation for £177.9 million. Following the sale, the shopping mall will cease to be called intu Bromley.
As part of the deal, APFC has also purchased Aviva's 21.475% stake in the retail center, while the London Borough of Bromley is retaining its 15% interest.
* easyHotel Plc conditionally acquired the 999-year leasehold of part of the building at 57-65 High St. in Sheffield to develop a new 131-room easyHotel, subject to planning approval. The total purchase and conversion cost of the building is estimated at £6.0 million.
* Hemfosa Fastigheter AB acquired a community service property in Turku, Finland, at an underlying value of about 158 million Swedish kronor. Additionally, the company will purchase three properties in Sweden at an underlying value of 98 million Swedish kronor. The property in Turku, sold by Turku Technology Properties Ltd., is currently being refurbished and is expected to be ready on Jan. 1, 2017.
* Castellum AB completed its purchase of land in Brunna, Upplands-Bro, located in northern greater Stockholm for 205 million Swedish kronor. The acquisition will create possibilities for warehouses and logistics facilities. The Örnäs 1:17 property spans 132,165 square meters of planned land with a possible lettable area of approximately 60,000 square meters.
* Kungsleden AB is selling the Forsåker 1:75, 1:164, 1:225 and 1:257 industrial and warehouse properties in Mölndal, Sweden, to Ikano Bostad. The properties have a leasable area of 21,109 square meters and according to a new zoning plan, the site will have at least 80,000 square meters of residential development potential.
* Fabege AB acquired the 6,400-square-meter HagaHuset from AFA Fastigheter for 172 million Swedish kronor. The company has developed a "Live-Work-Play" concept for the space due to increasing demand for such offerings in the global market.
* Klövern AB signed a five-year deal with Tieto to lease more than 2,900 square meters in the Skeppet office building under construction in Karlstad, Sweden. The tenant is anticipated to move into the property in October 2017.
Germany and the Netherlands
* Cofinimmo SA acquired the Seniorenzentrum Brühl nursing and care home in Germany, and two medical office buildings in the Netherlands for a total amount of €24.2 million. The 8,400-square-meter building has been fully refurbished in 2007 and is located in Saxony's Chemnitz district.
Meanwhile, the office buildings in the Netherlands were acquired for a combined price tag of €15.4 million.
* A UBM Development AG subsidiary, Münchner Grund Immobilien Bauträger GmbH, acquired two properties in the Pankow district in Berlin. The construction phase for approximately 520 residential units is planned for the third quarter of 2017, with completion anticipated in the second quarter of 2020.
* Summit Germany Ltd. sold a vacant office building property located in Hamburg for of €14 million. The proceeds from this sale are in line with the last independent property valuation and will be used to repay the borrowings associated with the property.
* Aedifica SA acquired for around €7 million its 100th senior housing site, the Spes Nostra care residence, in Vleuten in the Netherlands. Dutch operator Stepping Stones Home & Care group will operate the site.
COIMA RES S.p.A. SIIQ signed an agreement to acquire a 36% stake in an office complex in Milan's Porta Nuova business district for a price tag of €140 million. The complex comprises two office buildings, providing a total rentable area of approximately 19,600 square meters.
Swiss Prime Site AG is acquiring the former Gotthard Railway Company administration building from Swiss Federal Railways. The property, once the headquarters of the Swiss Federal Railways district II company, is located in Schweizerhofquai 6 in Lucerne.
France, Spain and Portugal
* CeGeREAL completed the acquisition of the organisme de placement collectif immobilier fund, which holds the 30,000-square meter Hanami campus made up of eight office buildings in Paris' Rueil-Malmaison suburbs. The purchase price was not disclosed.
* Vastned Retail NV acquired its fourth high-street shop in Le Marais, Paris, from a French family office for €7.6 million, including costs. The company also made a €16.8 million acquisition is Madrid, Spain, by purchasing two high-street shops located on calle José Ortega y Gasset 15 and calle de Fuencarral 37.
Additionally, Vastned sold its entire portfolio in Portugal of nine high-street assets for a total of €11.3 million to local real estate investor ProWinko.
A Plaza Centers NV subsidiary has entered into a sale purchase agreement to offload the Suwalki Plaza shopping and entertainment center in Poland to an investment fund at €42.3 million. Suwalki Plaza offers 20,000 square meters of gross leasable area and will soon see full occupancy.
Mara Delta Property Holdings Ltd., through a wholly-owned subsidiary, acquired the Tamassa Resort hotel in Bel Ombre, Mauritius, along with its related rights. The property is expected to be leased back to the seller through a 10-year triple net lease.
SEGRO buys £20.5M distribution warehouse in Northampton, UK, in asset swap
The company exchanged two newly developed Premier Inn hotels in London to acquire the big box distribution warehouse.
SEGRO secures tenant for 48,000-square-foot London facility
Caesarstone (UK) will occupy the industrial building at Navigation Park in Enfield on a long-term lease, using it for storage and distribution purposes.
Icade confirms sale of 2 assets in Paris to French REIT for €145M
The Nanterre asset sale is expected to be completed by 2016-end.
Derwent sells Central London property for £70M
The property located on 120-134 Tottenham Court Road includes a 330-room hotel and 26,400 square feet of retail and dining space.
Report: Emaar Properties to develop mixed-use project on Al Marjan Island, U.A.E
The company plans to build a 2 million-square-foot project in Ras Al Khaimah, U.A.E., according to a report from TradeArabia.