trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/G4EfCjxA-tLT_Ja-kB1Ufw2 content esgSubNav
In This List

Innergex brings online 21-MW wind farm in France

Blog

Insight Weekly: Ukraine war impact on mining; US bank growth slowdown; cloud computing headwinds

Blog

Insight Weekly: Cryptocurrency's growth; green bond market outlook; coal investors' windfall

Blog

Insight Weekly: Challenges for European banks; Japan's IPO slowdown; carmakers' supply woes

Blog

Q4’21 US Power Forecast: Will high commodity prices accelerate the energy transition?


Innergex brings online 21-MW wind farm in France

Innergex Renewable Energy Inc. energized the 21-MW Les Renardières wind facility in Champagne-Ardenne, France.

Innergex owns a 69.55% interest in the project with Desjardins Group Pension Plan owning the remaining 30.45%. The facility is expected to generate revenues of C$6.4 million and adjusted EBITDA of C$5.3 million in the first year of service.

The wind farm has a 15-year power purchase agreement with Electricité de France SA.