S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily summary of ratings actions on European, Middle Eastern and African financial institutions. This feature excludes previously reported stories.
* Fitch Ratings affirmed the A/F1 long- and short-term issuer default ratings of AXA Banque SA and revised the outlook on the long-term rating to positive from stable. The agency also affirmed the AXA SA unit's 1 support rating.
* Fitch placed Italy-based AMCO - Asset Management Co. SpA's BBB-/F3 long- and short-term issuer default and senior unsecured debt ratings on Rating Watch Positive.
* S&P Global Ratings affirmed the BBB+/A-2 long- and short-term issuer ratings of UniCredit SpA units UniCredit Bank AG and UniCredit Bank Austria AG, with a negative outlook on the long-term ratings. The agency also affirmed the two banks' A-/A-2 resolution counterparty ratings.
* Fitch downgraded Lebanon-based Bank Audi SAL and Byblos Bank SAL's long- and short-term issuer default ratings to Restricted Default from CCC-/C and their viability ratings to "f" from "ccc-." The ratings were subsequently removed from Rating Watch Negative. Meanwhile, the Lebanese banks' support rating and support rating floor were affirmed at 5 and No Floor, respectively.
* Capital Intelligence Ratings lowered Iran-based Saman Bank (PJSC)'s long-term foreign-currency rating to B- from B and changed the outlook to stable from negative.
Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.
This S&P Global Market Intelligence news article may contain information about credit ratings issued by S&P Global Ratings. Descriptions in this news article were not prepared by S&P Global Ratings.