trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/FxGFdte06liQs9g3Q7uzSw2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.

At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In This List

Report: Brazil's Banco BV targets 5B reais IPO

Street Talk - Ep. 64: Coronavirus jumpstarts digital adoption

Street Talk Podcast

Street Talk - Ep. 63: Deal talks continue amid bank M&A freeze, setting up for strong Q4

Street Talk Podcast

Street Talk - Ep. 62: 'Brutal' outlook for oil demand offers banks in oil patch no relief

Amid Q1 APAC Fintech Funding Slump, Payment Companies Drove Investments


Report: Brazil's Banco BV targets 5B reais IPO

Banco BV is looking to generate 5 billion Brazilian reais from its planned initial public offering, O Estado de S.Paulo reported, citing unnamed sources.

The bank, which was previously known as Banco Votorantim, explored a listing last year but postponed the move to 2020, allowing it more time to meet IPO requirements on the B3 stock exchange.

The IPO will involve a primary and secondary sale of shares, although details such as the size of the offering have not been finalized yet, according to the report. The Ermírio de Moraes family holds 50.01% of Banco BV's voting capital, while state-run Banco do Brasil SA owns the remaining 49.99% stake

Banco BV is expected to file a prospectus for the offering this week. Banco do Brasil, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and Itaú BBA will reportedly manage the sale.

The company recently acquired online personal loan platform Just and has not ruled out the creation of a digital bank, Estado reported.

As of Jan. 6, US$1 was equivalent to 4.05 Brazilian reais.