trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/fwnjttqbg_-gixv-dyi6ca2 content esgSubNav
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us
In This List

Newmont, Nova Minerals to proceed with Officer Hill gold joint venture

Industry Top Trends 2021: Metals and Mining

Greenhouse gas and gold mines Nearly 1 ton of CO2 emitted per ounce of gold produced in 2019

Essential Metals & Mining Insights - September 2020

Essential Metals & Mining Insights - August 2020


Newmont, Nova Minerals to proceed with Officer Hill gold joint venture

Nova Minerals Ltd. said July 30 that Newmont Mining Corp. unit Newmont Tanami Pty. Ltd. elected to proceed with the proposed joint venture over the Officer Hill gold project in Australia's Northern Territory.

Newmont earned a 70% stake after it incurred a A$500,000 spend over the project, with Nova Minerals holding the remaining 30% interest in Officer Hill. In addition, Newmont Tanami is assigned as the project's manager.

Previously, Nova Minerals said it plans to pursue a listing of its Snow Lake Resources Ltd. subsidiary on the TSX Venture Exchange through a C$24 million IPO.