trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/FurGnEpeRhLkpwUX7DNEUw2 content esgSubNav
In This List

Skyline Medical to acquire up to 25% stake in Helomics

Blog

Insight Weekly: Bank boards lag on gender parity; future of office in doubt; US LNG exports leap

Blog

Insight Weekly: Job growth faces hurdles; shale firms sit on cash pile; Africa's lithium future

Blog

Insight Weekly: Loan growth picks up; US-China PE deals fall; France faces winter energy crunch

Blog

Perspectives from China: Chinese M&A in 2022


Skyline Medical to acquire up to 25% stake in Helomics

Skyline Medical Inc. agreed to acquire up to 25% of Helomics Corp., a precision diagnostic company and integrated clinical contract research organization.

Skyline Medical is purchasing preferred stock convertible into 20% of the outstanding Helomics common shares, in exchange for total consideration of 1.1 million newly issued Skyline common shares. Skyline also has the right to convert a previous $500,000 loan to Helomics into an additional 5% equity stake, bringing the total ownership to 25%.

The completion of the purchase is subject to listing of the shares on Nasdaq.

The companies are currently in discussions to form a joint venture.