trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/fqESKk7A-HvLA8xAcpHreA2 content esgSubNav
Log in to other products

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us
In This List

Tochigi Bank to buy Tokai Tokyo Financial's securities unit

Blog

Banking Essentials Newsletter: May Edition

Blog

Latin American and Caribbean Market Considerations Blog Series: Focus on IFRS 9

Blog

Banking Essentials Newsletter: April Edition - Part 2

Blog

The Evolution of Cloud Banking: Successful Implementation & Frameworks


Tochigi Bank to buy Tokai Tokyo Financial's securities unit

Tochigi Bank Ltd. has signed a contract to buy a 58.44% stake in Utsunomiya Securities Co. Ltd., a security brokerage unit of Tokai Tokyo Financial Holdings Inc.

Utsunomiya Securities is scheduled to start operations as a unit of Tochigi Bank on April 3, subject to government approval.

After the closing of the transaction, Tochigi Bank will hold a 60% stake in Utsunomiya Securities, while Tokai Tokyo Financial will hold the remaining 40%.

The two companies had made a preliminary agreement on the deal in August 2016.