S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily roundup of management and board changes in the bank and thrift industry. This feature excludes C-level leadership changes and stories previously covered by S&P Global Market Intelligence.
* Chris Rolle was named Central Florida regional executive and commercial banking director at Florida Community Bank NA, a unit of FCB Financial Holdings Inc.
He most recently served as the market president at BB&T Corp. in Orlando, Fla.
* First Tennessee Bank NA promoted Ronald York to treasury executive. York has been leading treasury and deposit acquisition for First Tennessee's mid-Atlantic region.
The bank is a unit of First Horizon National Corp.
* Peter Welch and Bob Bernard joined Sterling National Bank as senior managing directors and senior vice presidents.
Welch was most recently senior vice president at Capital One Bank (USA) NA, a unit of Capital One Financial Corp.; Bernard was most recently senior vice president and Long Island regional manager for People's United Bank NA, a unit of People's United Financial Inc.
Sterling National Bank is a subsidiary of Sterling Bancorp.
* The Bridge Bancorp Inc. board on July 25 approved the appointment of Nicholas Parrinelli as principal accounting officer of the Bridgehampton, N.Y.-based company and its wholly owned subsidiary, Bridgehampton National Bank.
He replaces Katherine O'Brien, who is relinquishing the post.
Parrinelli has served as vice president and director of financial reporting of the company since June.
* Lawrence Levine was promoted to senior vice president and director of client experience at Peapack-Gladstone Bank, a unit of Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corp.
He joined the Bedminster, N.J.-based bank in 2015.
* John Moran joined Old National Bank as senior vice president and director of corporate development and strategy.
He most recently served as vice president of investment research and head of the Denver office for Macquarie Securities.
Evansville, Ind.-based Old National Bank is a unit of Old National Bancorp.
* Baton Rouge, La.-based First National Bankers Bankshares Inc. promoted Jay Wisener to president for the Arkansas region, effective Aug. 1, following the July 31 retirement of current president Jim Franks.
Wisener has served as senior vice president, responsible for lending in the state of Arkansas for the past five years.
* SunTrust Commercial Real Estate said Peter Guilfu is transferring from the CRE institutional private capital team to CRE's Pillar division, according to Atlanta citybizlist. He will work as managing director of institutional real estate and manufactured housing.
He first joined SunTrust in 2012.
As a division of SunTrust Bank, Pillar Financial is part of the SunTrust Commercial Real Estate line of business. SunTrust Bank is a subsidiary of SunTrust Banks Inc.
* Frances Vaughn was appointed to the Kish Bancorp Inc. board May 25. Her appointment will run through the company's 2018 annual shareholders' meeting, at which time she will stand for election by the shareholders.
Vaughn, a senior executive at Mutual Benefit Group, was appointed to Kish Bank's board earlier in 2017.
* Lowell, Mass.-based Sage Bank appointed Kim Meader to its board.
Meader previously served as executive vice president of business lines at Salem Five Cents Savings Bank from 2004 until his retirement in 2013.