S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a summary of various ratings actions on Latin American financial institutions and economies. Ratings actions are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* AM Best placed under review with developing implications the financial strength rating of B(Fair), the long-term issuer credit rating of "bb" and the Mexico national scale rating of "a.MX" of Armour Secure Insurance SA de CV.
* Fitch Ratings affirmed Paraguay's long- and short-term foreign and local currency issuer default ratings at BB+ and B, respectively.
* Fitch affirmed the national long- and short-term ratings of Cooperativa De Credito De Livre Admissao Sul-Serrana Do Espirito Santo at A+(bra) and F1(bra), respectively.
* S&P Global Ratings affirmed the long-term national financial strength and issuer credit ratings of Citibanamex Seguros SA de CV Integrante del Grupo Financiero Citibanamex and Citibanamex Pensiones SA de CV integrante del Grupo Financiero Citibanamex at "mxAAA".
* Moody's placed on review for downgrade Banco Nacional de Bolivia SA's global scale, long-term local and foreign currency deposit ratings at Ba3 and B1, respectively; the long-term local and foreign currency counterparty risk rating of Ba2; the baseline credit assessment and adjusted baseline credit assessment at "ba3;" and the global scale long-term counterparty risk assessment of Ba2(cr). The rating agency also affirmed the bank's global scale, short-term local and foreign currency deposit and counterparty risk ratings of Not Prime, and the short-term counterparty risk assessment of Not Prime(cr).
* Moody's placed Bolivia's Ba3 local and foreign currency issuer and senior unsecured debt ratings under review for downgrade.
* Fitch withdrew the ratings of Mexico's HIR Compania de Seguros SA de CV due to commercial reasons.
* Fitch affirmed the national scale classification of the obligations of BICE Vida Compañía de Seguros SA at AA(cl).
* S&P Global Ratings confirmed the average rating of UNIFIN Financiera SAB de CV as primary leasing administrator for the Mexican market. The financial position is "sufficient".
* Fitch affirmed the insurance financial strength rating of Alemana Seguros SA at Ei(cl).
* Fitch affirmed the long- and short-term foreign and local currency issuer default ratings at CC and C, respectively, of both Banco del Caribe CA Banco Universal and Mercantil CA Banco Universal. The banks' viability rating were also both affirmed at "cc."
* S&P Global Ratings affirmed Tanner Servicios Financieros SA's global scale issuer credit rating at BBB-.
* Fitch assigned Seguros de Vida Sura México SA de CV a stable outlook and removed it from rating watch evolving. At the same time, it affirmed the insurer's national scale rating at AAA(mex). Subsequently, the rating agency withdrew the ratings on the insurer.
* S&P Global Ratings lowered Colombia-based Fondo Latinoamericano de Reservas' long-term foreign currency issuer credit rating to AA- from AA, while affirming the short-term rating at A-1+.
* S&P Global Ratings affirmed the long-term foreign and local currency sovereign ratings of Guatemala at BB- and BB, respectively. The country's short-term foreign and local currency sovereign ratings were affirmed at B.
* S&P Global Ratings affirmed its national long- and short-term issuer credit ratings of Seguros Afirme SA de CV at mxA and mxA-1, respectively. The rating agency also affirmed the national long-term financial strength rating of the insurer at mxA.
* Moody's affirmed the TQ1 trustee quality assessment of Banco de Valores SA.
* Fitch affirmed the national long-term rating of Cooperativa Nacional de Educadores RL at AA-(cri).
* Fitch affirmed the national long- and short-term ratings of Cooperativa de Ahorro y Crédito Ande No.1 RL at AA-(cri) and F1+(cri), respectively.
* Fitch affirmed the national long and short term ratings of Caja de Ahorro y Préstamos de la Asociación Nacional de Educadores at AA+(cri) and F1+(cri).
This S&P Global Market Intelligence news article may contain information about credit ratings issued by S&P Global Ratings. Descriptions in this news article were not prepared by S&P Global Ratings.