* Nippon Prologis REIT Inc. agreed to buy four logistics properties across Japan from affiliated special purpose companies for a total of ¥62.65 billion. Acquisition of three of the properties is slated for June 6, while the other asset is scheduled to be purchased Oct. 1, according to a filing.
* Shareholders of Golden Land Property Development PCL will have until Aug. 8 to accept Frasers Property (Thailand) PCL's 19.75 billion baht tender offer to buy the shares it does not own in the Thai property developer, according to a filing.
Hong Kong and China
* China Evergrande Group's contracted sales in May increased by approximately 28.0% to about 53.53 billion yuan from roughly 41.83 billion yuan in the prior-year period. The unaudited contracted sales area was approximately 4.973 million square meters and the average selling price was 10,764 yuan per square meter.
* For the same month, China Vanke Co. Ltd.'s contracted sales improved to 57.99 billion yuan from 42.88 billion yuan a year earlier. Since its property transactions update for April, the real estate developer had spent nearly 12.44 billion yuan on acquiring stakes in 12 developments across China and another 69 million yuan on a logistics property project in the Chinese city of Nanning.
* Midea Real Estate Holding Ltd.'s aggregate contracted sales for the first five months of 2019 rose by approximately 17.78% year over year to about 37.1 billion yuan, after selling roughly 3.559 million square meters of gross floor area.
* The average price of new homes across 100 cities in mainland China inched upward by 0.25% in May, The (Hong Kong) Standard reported, citing figures from China Index Academy. Amid a 0.08% monthly rise in the average home prices in China's top 10 cities, the metric dropped 0.03% across the country's other first-tier cities during the reporting month.
* Evia Real Estate Management Pte. Ltd. and Metro Holdings Ltd. obtained a S$296.3 million green loan with a four-year term to partially finance their joint S$395 million acquisition of two office towers in the Tampines planning area of the city-state, The (Singapore) Business Times reported.
* Agile Group Holdings Ltd.'s US$600 million perpetual bonds are expected to be listed on the Singapore stock exchange June 6, according to a filing. Earlier, the property developer disclosed that it intends to use the proceeds from the offering to refinance existing debts.
* Brendan Walker, LendLease Group's project director for the Australia-based developer's integrated development in Kuala Lumpur's Tun Razak Exchange, reiterated that the retail component of the 9 billion-ringgit mixed-use project is on track to be completed by the third quarter of 2021, The (Malaysia) Star reported.
Aside from a shopping mall, the development, which is a 60/40 joint venture between LendLease and TRX City Sdn. Bhd., also features residential, office, entertainment and leisure, public park and hotel components.
* Standard Life Aberdeen PLC's Aberdeen Standard Investments (Asia) Ltd. agreed to form a joint venture with Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank Ltd. In addition to the establishment of the entity that will provide real estate-focused strategic investment advice, the partners also agreed that Sumitomo Mitsui Real Estate Investment Management Co. Ltd. will render asset management services for properties across Japan.
The Daily Dose Asia-Pacific, Real Estate edition is updated by 6:30 a.m. Hong Kong time. Some external links may require a subscription. Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.