trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/elLlWgETfRrqXESajpzSXg2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.

At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In This List

Report: Max Financial, Max Life seeks noncompete fee in M&A talks with HDFC Standard Life

Infrastructure Issues: Tools to Dig Deep on Potential Risks

Part Two IFRS 9 Blog Series: The Need to Upgrade Analytical Tools

2018 US Property Casualty Insurance Market Report


Fintech Funding Flows To Insurtech In February

Report: Max Financial, Max Life seeks noncompete fee in M&A talks with HDFC Standard Life

Max FinancialServices Ltd.'s and Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd.'s promoters are seeking anoncompete fee from HDFC StandardLife Insurance Co. Ltd. as a condition for the firms' , The Economic Times reported July 19,citing "three persons aware of the ongoing discussions."

The amount of the fee is still being negotiated. The proposedfee will also need to be approved by regulators and minority shareholders.

A spokesman from Max Group declined to comment on thematter, the publication reported.

Under the potential merger, Max Life Insurance will mergewith parent Max Financial Services. HDFC Standard Life will then merge with MaxLife Insurance. The merger would eliminate the need for HDFC Standard Life tofile for an IPO giventhan Max Financial Services is already a listed firm.

Following the completion of the potential merger, the HDFCGroup will likely own a 65% stake in the merged entity, while Max Group willown the remaining 35%.