S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a summary of various ratings actions on Latin American financial institutions and economies. Ratings actions are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Fitch Ratings affirmed the long- and short-term ratings of Banco Cooperativo Coopcentral at AA-(col) and F1+(col), respectively. The outlook for the long-term rating is stable.
* Fitch placed the AA+(nic) long- and F1+(nic) short-term national ratings of Nicaragua-based Banco ProCredit SA on Rating Watch Negative.
* Fitch affirmed the long- and short-term ratings of Scotiabank Inverlat SA Institución de Banca Múltiple, Grupo Financiero Scotiabank Inverlat SA de CV and Scotia Inverlat Casa de Bolsa SA de CV at AAA(mex) and F1+(mex), respectively. The outlook for the long-term rating is stable.
* S&P affirmed Inversora Bursátil SA de CV Casa de Bolsa Grupo Financiero Inbursa's long- and short-term issuer credit ratings at mxAAA and mxA-1+, and SOFOM Inbursa SA de CV SOFOM ER Grupo Financiero Inbursa's long- and short-term debt ratings at mxAAA and mxA-1+.
* Fitch affirmed the long-term national rating of Banco de Desarrollo Rural Honduras SA at AA(hnd), and the short-term rating at F1+(hnd). Fitch also affirmed Banco Financiera Centroamericana SA's long-term national rating at A-(hnd) and the short-term rating at F1(hnd). The outlook on both Honduran banks' long-term ratings is stable.
* Fitch downgraded Seguros de Vida del Estado SA's national insurance financial strength rating to A+(col) from AA-(col). The outlook is stable.
* S&P affirmed Banco Inbursa SA Institución de Banca Múltiple Grupo Financiero Inbursa's long-term and short-term global scale issuer credit ratings at BBB+ and A-2, respectively, and its long-term and short-term national scale issuer credit ratings at mxAAA and mxA-1+, respectively. The outlook on the global and national scale ratings is stable.
* Fitch affirmed the ratings of several Mexican financial institutions and their related entities while revising the outlooks of the long-term ratings to stable from negative.
* Fitch affirmed the ratings of Banco Atlántida SA, Banco Davivienda Honduras SA, Banco del País SA and Banco Financiera Comercial Hondureña SA, with stable outlooks on the long-term rating for all of the institutions.
* S&P affirmed its BBB long- and A-2 short-term issuer credit ratings on Larraín Vial SA Corredora de Bolsa and removed them from CreditWatch negative. S&P also assigned the ratings a negative outlook.
* Fitch modified the outlook of Rehsa Compania De Reaseguros SA to positive from stable and affirmed its national scale rating at BB+(dom).
* Fitch affirmed the national rating of Aseguradora del Istmo (ADISA) SA at A+(cri) and maintained its stable outlook.
* Fitch affirmed the national ratings of BCI Seguros Generales SA and BCI Seguros Vida SA at AA(cl) and that of Seguros Vida Security Previsión SA at AA-(cl), all with a stable outlook.
* Fitch affirmed the AA-(dom) long- and F1+(dom) short-term national ratings of Banco de Ahorro y Crédito ADOPEM SA. The outlook is stable.
* Fitch affirmed Reaseguradora Patria SAB's A- international insurer financial strength rating and revised the outlook to stable from negative.
* Fitch affirmed Banco Múltiple Ademi SA's A(dom) long- and F1(dom) short-term national ratings, respectively. The outlook for the long-term rating is stable.
S&P Global Ratings and S&P Global Market Intelligence are owned by S&P Global Inc.