S&P Global Market Intelligencepresents a weekly rundown of executive management, board and other personnel movesat Latin American financial institutions. News items are listed by announcementdate in reverse chronological order.
* Ironshore Inc.appointed Juan Melo headof crisis management for Latin America and the Caribbean.
* Shareholders of ItaúCorpBanca electeda new board consisting of 11 directors and two alternates. The board is expectedto elect its chairman on April 14.
* Ansa MerchantBank Ltd. said Judy Chang resignedas a director on the bank's board, effective April 30.
* BM&FBOVESPASA – Bolsa de Valores Mercadorias e Futuros CEO Edemir Pinto from CME Group Inc.'s board after the Brazilian stock exchangeoperator sold its entire stake in CME.
* Quálitas ControladoraSAB de CV appointedMaría del Pilar Moreno Alanís and Madeleine Brémond Santacruz as directors.