S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily roundup of management and board changes in the bank and thrift industry. This feature excludes C-level leadership changes and stories previously covered by S&P Global Market Intelligence.
* Donna Wells resigned as a director of Boston Private Financial Holdings Inc. and unit Boston Private Bank & Trust Co.
There were no disagreements with management or the board.
A March 21, 2017, proxy statement shows that Wells is president and CEO of Mindflash Technologies, Inc.
* Tom Helberg was appointed an independent director of Defiance, Ohio-based SB Financial Group Inc. and unit State Bank and Trust Co.
His term as a director will expire at the annual meeting of shareholders in 2018.
Helberg practices real estate law with Liebenthal Podolsky & Levine Ltd. and is active as the manager and principal of commercial real estate development and investment company Bellevue Investors Co. LLC.
* Crestmark promoted Thomas Rutherford to division president for Crestmark Equipment Finance and James Recker to division COO and general counsel.
Rutherford was senior vice president and COO of Crestmark Equipment Finance, and Recker was senior vice president/executive vice president, general counsel.
Troy, Mich.-based Crestmark Bank is a unit of Crestmark Bancorp Inc.
* Hammond, La.-based First Guaranty Bancshares Inc. elected Jack Rossi to its board.
He is a certified public accountant in West Virginia and Virginia with more than four decades of public accounting experience.
* Jefferson Security Bank promoted Joe Hronesz to senior vice president and operations officer.
Also, the Shepherdstown, W.Va.-based bank named him security officer.
Hronesz has been with the bank for more than 17 years and became its senior vice president and credit administration officer in 2016.