* Judge Rosemary Collyer'sdecision against MetLife's SIFIdesignation was unsealed yesterday. The text showed she believedthe FSOC's determination process to be "fatally flawed."
* Energy exposures couldcause the U.S.' large investment banks to record $600 million to , based onMoody's severe test scenario.
* GE Capital's , with its balance of approximately C$350 million in loans,will be bought by Alberta-based Canadian Western Bank.
* In Louisiana, Houma-basedLouisiana Community Bancorp will buy Eunice-based Tri-Parish Bancshares.
* The Hilb Group acquiredP.A. Post Agency, a New Jersey-based transportation insurance agency.
*Nautic Partners VI and Nautic Partners VI-A have of Superior Vision toaffiliated funds of Centerbridge Partners.
* At the end of June,Jeremy Freedman willretire as president, CEO and a director of Gluskin Sheff + Associates.
* The SEC approved theexpansion of FINRA's registration requirement, "so that associated personswho are (i) primarily responsible for the design, development or significantmodification of algorithmictrading strategies, or (ii) responsible for the day-to-day supervision ordirection of such activities," be required to register as securitiestraders with Wall Street's self-regulator.
* CFPB's Richard Cordraytold the Senate Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs that financialtechnology, community banks and credit unions could be an to payday lending.
The Daily Dose: Express Edition is updated as of 6:30 a.m. ET.Some external links may require a subscription.