trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/dvulvc9ssj5ejmc1gibshq2 content esgSubNav
In This List

ACOM's Philippine-based consumer finance JV starts operations

Blog

Gold - Geopolitical tensions and inflation remain key drivers

Blog

Lithium and Cobalt - Softer demand weighs on prices

Podcast

Street Talk | Episode 94: Recessionary fears in ’22 overblown, Fed could overtighten

Blog

Insight Weekly: Ukraine war impact on mining; US bank growth slowdown; cloud computing headwinds


ACOM's Philippine-based consumer finance JV starts operations

Japan's ACOM CO. Ltd. said its Philippine-based consumer finance joint venture with Itochu Corp. commenced its personal loan business operation.

ACOM Consumer Finance Corp., which was incorporated in July 2017, commenced operations July 5, the company said in a same-day statement. ACOM holds an 80% stake in ACOM Consumer Finance, while the remaining 20% is held by Itochu.