trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/Dr7EkqB-62skD2wvIJt_5A2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.

At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In This List

Agile Group, Shenzhen City Shenglu to jointly develop 7 land parcels in China

Gauging Supply Chain Risk In Volatile Times

The Commercial Real Estate CRE Sector Feels the Impact of the Coronavirus

Credit Analytics Case Study Poundworld Retail Ltd

Segment

IFRS 9 Impairment How It Impacts Your Corporation And How We Can Help


Agile Group, Shenzhen City Shenglu to jointly develop 7 land parcels in China

Agile Group Holdings Ltd. and four of its subsidiaries on Dec. 18 signed a conditional agreement to establish a joint venture with Shenzhen City Shenglu Enterprise Management Co. Ltd. for the development of seven land parcels in China.

Shenzhen City Shenglu agreed to pay 733.5 million yuan to two Agile Group subsidiaries for a 15% stake in the development project company, Huizhou Bailuhu Tour Enterprise Development Co. Ltd., while Agile and its subsidiaries will hold the remaining 85% interest in the company.

Shenzhen City Shenglu will also contribute 932.6 million yuan to the joint venture, which will develop a total site area of 580,524.38 square meters.

As of Dec. 18, US$1 was equivalent to 7.00 yuan.