trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/DNYbGekHoTHqsVD-HcWz9Q2 content esgSubNav
In This List

D.A. Davidson initiates coverage of Broadridge Financial at 'neutral'

Blog

Fintech Intelligence Digital Newsletter: May 2021

Podcast

Street Talk Episode 76: Record pace of fintech M&A, funding in Q1'21 has legs

Street Talk – Episode 76: Record pace of fintech M&A, funding in Q1'21 has legs

Fintech Intelligence Digital Newsletter: April 2021


D.A. Davidson initiates coverage of Broadridge Financial at 'neutral'

D.A. Davidson & Co. analyst Peter Heckmann initiated coverage of Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc. with a "neutral" rating, writing that the company has had a strong track record of earnings growth and returning cash to shareholders since 2012.

Heckmann wrote that Broadridge can produce organic revenue growth in the 3% to 6% range with steady margin expansion and continued share repurchases, combined to create adjusted EPS growth in the 9% to 12% range. If the company can complete more deals at terms similar to its previous acquisitions, that could be accretive to earnings forecasts, he added. The company's shares currently trade at a price D.A. Davidson views as fair, the analyst wrote.

Heckmann set a 12-month price target for the company's stock at $74. His EPS estimates are $3.20 for 2017 and $3.56 for 2018.