trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/dMg9GZ0lW0WtbGgPpXsx_Q2 content esgSubNav
In This List

Enel Green Power, ENERTRAG inaugurate 22-MW battery storage system in Germany

Blog

Insight Weekly: Ukraine war impact on mining; US bank growth slowdown; cloud computing headwinds

Blog

Insight Weekly: Cryptocurrency's growth; green bond market outlook; coal investors' windfall

Blog

Insight Weekly: Challenges for European banks; Japan's IPO slowdown; carmakers' supply woes

Blog

Q4’21 US Power Forecast: Will high commodity prices accelerate the energy transition?


Enel Green Power, ENERTRAG inaugurate 22-MW battery storage system in Germany

Enel Green Power Germany and ENERTRAG AG inaugurated the 22-MW Cremzow battery energy storage system in the German state of Brandenburg.

The €17 million project provides frequency regulation services to Germany's primary control reserve market, supporting the stability of the electric network, according to a news release.

Cremzow is owned by a special purpose vehicle in which Enel Green Power Germany holds a 90% interest and ENERTRAG the remaining 10%.

Enel Green Power Germany is a subsidiary of Enel SpA.