S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of recent significant management and board changes and personnel moves in the Asia-Pacific real estate industry. The moves are listed by sector and by announcement date in reverse chronological order. The Europe and North America Hires and Fires columns will be published Wednesday and Thursday, respectively.
* In relation to CIFI Holdings (Group) Co. Ltd.'s issuance of 545 million shares to Ping An Insurance (Group) Co. of China Ltd., the company added Ping An nominee Zhou Yimin to its board Dec. 18, as a nonexecutive director. Zhou worked for Sun Hung Kai Properties Ltd. for 12 years prior to joining Ping An.
Along with Zhou's appointment, Chen Dongbiao, China Vanke Co. Ltd. former director of engineering, and Yang Xin were also appointed as executive directors.
* Arunporn Limskul and Sirindra Mongkolnavin were named as members of Sansiri Pcl board's executive committee to replace Somchai Charntanawet and Natthaluck Sakulpoonyapond, as the two will step down as directors, effective Jan. 1, 2018.
* Busaba Damapong will relinquish her chairmanship and vice chairmanship roles in SC Asset Corp. PCL's executive committee, as well as her authorized director position, effective Dec. 31. Damapong, whose departure is due to her other business engagement, will also vacate her seats in the corporate governance and social and environmental responsibility and risk management committees.
* Stephen Maitland and Keith Perrett will join the board of LandMark White as nonexecutive directors, with effect from Feb. 1, 2018.
* Following a review by its board and senior management, National Storage REIT has made COO Peter Greer redundant, effective Dec. 31, and his responsibilities will be distributed among other senior executives.
* Julie Cameron-Doe was appointed CFO-elect of Aristocrat Leisure Ltd., replacing Toni Korsanos, who will step down March 31, 2018. Cameron-Doe will fully assume the CFO role after all necessary regulatory pre-approvals are secured.
* After becoming head of planning at Lendlease Corp. Ltd.'s St William division, Lucy Bird took on the role of director of town planning.
* At a Dec. 15 meeting of the company, PT Lippo Karawaci shareholders approved the resignations of Lee Heok Seng, Jenny Kuistono and Johanes Jany. Meanwhile, Wijaya Subekti's directorship appointment was also approved in the same meeting.
* Qi Zixin stepped down as nonexecutive director of China Oceanwide Holdings Ltd., with effect from Dec. 14, due to family reasons.
* China Properties Investment Holdings Ltd. executive director Han Wei succeeded Xu Dong as CEO and chairman of the company, effective Dec. 12. Xu, who vacated his positions to focus on his business, also relinquished his role as executive director.
* UEM Sunrise Bhd. named Azmil Khalili Bin Dato' Khalid as a nonexecutive director, effective Dec. 13.