S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily roundup of management and board changes in the bank and thrift industry. This feature excludes C-level leadership changes and stories previously covered by S&P Global Market Intelligence.
* George Clark, Jr. will retire from the boards of Brooklyn, N.Y.-based Dime Community Bancshares Inc. and its unit, Dime Community Bank. He has served as a director of the company since 1995, and started as a trustee of the bank in 1980.
Board member Kathleen Nelson will replace Clark in his position as lead director effective Dec. 31, according to a press release.
* Forest Hill, Md.-based MB Bancorp Inc. named Nicole Glaeser and Louis Vigliotti independent directors to the boards of the company and its unit, Madison Bank of Maryland.
Glaeser has served as budget director of the Baltimore County Police department since 1988, while Vigliotti is a former senior managing director of GE Capital Markets Inc., according to a Form 8-K.
* Needham, Mass.-based Needham Bank appointed Bill Darcey a member of its board of directors.
Darcey is the president and CEO of Provider Group Insurance, according to a press release.
* Halle Benett announced that he will not run for re-election as a member of the boards of Irvine, Calif.-based Banc of California Inc. and its unit, Banc of California NA.
Benett will continue to serve as a director for both the company and its unit until his terms end in 2017, according to a Form 8-K.
He cited personal reasons for his decision.
* TIB-The Independent BankersBank, a unit of Independent Bankers Financial Corp., promoted Mac Cochrane and Mindy Freyling to senior vice presidents, according to Banker's Digest.
Cochrane was also named senior relationship officer, while Freyling was also named senior compliance engagement leader of the company's compliance and loan review arm.
Cochrane joined the Farmers Branch, Texas-based company in 2013, while Freyling joined in 2014.