S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of recent significant management and board changes and personnel moves in the Asia-Pacific real estate industry. The moves are listed by sector and by announcement date in reverse chronological order. The Europe and North America Hires and Fires columns will be published Wednesday and Thursday, respectively.
* The board of UEM Sunrise Bhd. underwent a number of changes, the latest of which is the departure of COO of development Roslan Bin Ibrahim Oct. 8 to join holding company UEM Group Bhd, where he will take up strategic assignments under the UEM Talent Mobility Programme.
Effective Oct. 1, Mohd Izzaddin Bin Idris and Noorazman Bin Abd Aziz vacated and assumed the post of nonindependent nonexecutive director, respectively. Nonexecutive chairman Zamzamzairani Bin Mohd Isa was repositioned to the role of chairman, while Wong Shu Hsien joined as alternate director.
* ACME Holdings Bhd. installed Lim Shiou Ghay as an independent nonexecutive director and chairman of the company's audit and nomination committees Oct. 1.
* Salween Azila Binti Ahmad Tauffik, who served as Majuperak Holdings Bhd.'s acting CEO since Aug. 15, became CEO of the company Oct. 1.
* Seal Inc. Bhd. said Tan Hiang Joo was redesignated to be chairman of the nomination committee from member, with effect from Oct. 2, succeeding Fang Pern Kok, who was redesignated to member of the same committee.
* LMIRT Management Ltd., manager of Lippo Malls Indonesia Retail Trust, positioned Gouw Vi Ven as CEO and executive director Oct. 5. Concurrently, Liew Chee Seng James was redesignated to deputy CEO from his prior role of COO.
* Heeton Holdings Ltd. joint company secretary Zhu Zhiwei stepped down and was succeeded in the role by Yao Enci Eunice Oct. 5.
* Varikuti Nagaraju joined Skyline Ventures India Ltd. as company secretary and compliance officer Sept. 30.
* Prithvi Raj Khanna relinquished his role as a nonexecutive independent director of Ansal Properties & Infrastructure Ltd. Oct. 3.
* Chitradurga Spintex Ltd.'s board approved Oct. 1 the appointment of Devanshi Shailesh Parekh as company secretary and compliance officer, effective on the same day.
* Van Phat Hung Corp. disclosed the resignation of CFO Vu Ngoc Nam Oct. 3.