* Following the approval of the OCC and FDIC, theFederal Reserve approveda proposed net stable funding ratio rule, which would require the biggest banksto have more liquidity.
* Bank of America Corp., Barclays Plc, Citigroup Inc.,Credit Suisse Group AG, Deutsche Bank AG, JPMorgan Chase & Co. and RoyalBank of Scotland Group Plc reached a settlementin a private U.S. lawsuit that claimed they manipulated interest rate benchmarkISDAfix from 2009 to 2012, Reuters reports.
* Karen Parkhill has as CFO of Comerica Inc.Executive Vice President and General Auditor David Duprey was appointed CFO,effective immediately.
* Laurel, Md.-based Revere Bank and Rockville,Md.-based Monument Bank have agreed to merge.
* Short Hills, N.J.-based Investors Bancorp Inc.signed a $154 million dealto purchase Princeton, N.J.-based Bank of Princeton for stock and cash.
* Wheeling, W.Va.-based WesBanco Inc. plans topurchase New Albany, Ind.-based Your Community Bankshares Inc. in acash-and-stock deal valued at about $39.05 per share, or .
* In California, Covina-based San Gabriel ValleyPostal Credit Union has mergedinto Anaheim-based Credit Union of Southern California.
* New York Mortgage Trust Inc. is 100% of the membershipinterests of asset manager RiverBanc LLC.
* Wealth Enhancement Group, meanwhile, agreed toacquire SoundFinancial Solutions LP, a Houston-based wealth management firm.
* Southwest Stage Funding LLC, d/b/a Cascade FinancialServices, entered into a definitive agreement with a Centerbridge Partners LPaffiliate, whereby funds advised by Centerbridge Partners will Cascade Financial.
* Stifel Nicolaus Europe, a broker/dealer wholly ownedby Stifel Financial Corp., closedits acquisition of ISM Capital LLP, an investment bank focused on internationaldebt capital markets.
* Hub International Ltd. the assets of First Santa FeInsurance Services Inc.
* Iowa Insurance Commissioner Nick Gerhart, in hiscapacity as liquidator of CoOportunity Health, is suing the U.S. Departmentof Health and Human Services and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Servicesin U.S. District Court in Iowa, for allegedly withholding millions of dollarsowed to CoOportunity.
* Prosper Marketplace Inc. plans to approximately 28% of its staff,and CEO Aaron Vermut will not receive a salary for the year, The Wall Street Journal reports.
TheDaily Dose: Express Edition is updated as of 6:30 a.m. ET. Some external linksmay require a subscription.