trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/By_W2-OiMrQbWs-ppZCBeQ2 content esgSubNav
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us
In This List

Vinci Energies to buy Spanish information, communication technology company

Blog

So, the data lakehouse is now officially a ‘thing’ – what is it and why should you care?

Blog

Industry Top Trends 2021: Oil and Gas

Blog

Charter, DIRECTV and Comcast rank as the top 'RSN-friendly' MVPDs

Industry Top Trends 2021: Metals and Mining


Vinci Energies to buy Spanish information, communication technology company

VINCI Energies, a subsidiary of French concessions and construction company VINCI SA, will acquire Spanish information and communication technology services and solutions provider Acuntia S.A.

The agreement covers the acquisition of 85% of the shares, with the remaining 15% owned by senior executives of the company. The acquisition is subject to approval by Spain's competition authority.

VINCI Energies said the deal will strengthen the position of VINCI Energies' Axians, which specializes in telecommunication infrastructures for network and data transmission operators in Spain.