S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a summary of various ratings actions on Latin American financial institutions and economies. Ratings actions are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Fitch Ratings affirmed the long- and short-term national ratings of Credicorp Capital Colombia SA SCB and Credicorp Capital Fiduciaria SA at AAA(col) and F1+(col), respectively.
* Fitch affirmed Banco Monex SA's A+(mex) long- and F1(mex) short-term national ratings. The rating agency also maintained the A+(mex) long- and F1(mex) short-term national ratings of Monex Casa de Bolsa SA de CV Monex Grupo Financiero and the A(mex) long- and F1(mex) short-term national ratings of Monex SAB de CV.
* S&P Global Ratings affirmed its BB/B global scale and brAA-/brA-1+ national scale ratings on Banco ABC Brasil SA.
* Fitch upgraded Banco Base SA and Intercam Banco SA's long-term national ratings to A(mex) from A-(mex). The rating agency also raised the banks' short-term national ratings to F1(mex) from F2(mex).
* Fitch affirmed CIBanco SA Institución de Banca Múltiple's A-(mex) long- and F2(mex) short-term national ratings.
* Moody's placed on review for downgrade the Ba1 long-term global local currency issuer rating of CCB Brasil Arrendamento Mercantil SA, as well as its long-term Brazilian national scale issuer rating of Aaa.br.
* Moody's said it has a positive outlook for the Argentine banking system.
* S&P affirmed the AMP-1 (Very Strong) rating on Votorantim Asset Management Distrib. de TVM Ltda. while subsequently withdrawing it at the company's request.
* Moody's revised its outlook on Brazil's banking system back to negative from stable.
* S&P affirmed Seguros Atlas SA's mxAAA national financial strength and counterparty credit ratings, while maintaining a stable outlook.
S&P Global Ratings and S&P Global Market Intelligence are owned by S&P Global Inc.