S&P Global MarketIntelligence presents a weekly overview of various ratings actions on Europeanfinancial institutions and economies. Ratings actions are listed byannouncement date in reverse chronological order.
* Moody's 's Ba2 long-termsenior unsecured debt and deposit ratings and its Baa3(cr)/Prime-3(cr) long-and short-term counterparty risk assessments, among other ratings, on reviewfor upgrade. The agency simultaneously changed the bank's outlook to ratingunder review from positive.
* Standard & Poor's RatingsServices withdrew itsratings on Sumitomo MitsuiFinancial Group Inc.'s JSC Sumitomo Mitsui Rus Bank at the Russia-based unit'srequest. Prior to the withdrawal, the rating agency affirmed the Russian unit'sBB+/B long- and short-term counterparty credit ratings, with a negative outlook,and its ruAA+ Russia national-scale rating.
* Fitch Ratings Romania-based 's BBB/F2 long- andshort-term issuer default ratings, while revising the outlook on the long-termrating to negative from stable. The rating agency also affirmed the bank'ssupport rating at 2, with no change to its "bb-" viability rating.
* Fitch 's BBB+/F2long- and short-term issuer default ratings, while revising the outlook on thelong-term rating to negative from stable. The agency also affirmed the bank's"bbb+" viability rating and its 2 support rating.
* Fitch the outlooks on the long-termforeign- and local-currency issuer default ratings of , , Yapi KrediFaktoring AS and Yapi Kredi Yatirim Menkul Degerler AS to negativefrom stable, while affirming the ratings at BBB. The agency also revised theoutlook on the four companies' national long-term ratings of AAA(tur) tonegative from stable.
* S&P several ratings on ,Standard CharteredBank and their subsidiaries. Where relevant, the agency alsoremoved ratings from CreditWatch with negative implications.
* Fitch affirmedthe long- and short-term issuer default ratings at BBB+/ F2 ofIntesa Sanpaolo SpAand its Italian bank subsidiaries Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze SpA and . The agencysimultaneously withdrew the ratings of Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze.
* DBRS confirmedthe ratings of Banco PopolareSocietà Cooperativa, including its senior long-term debt anddeposit rating at BBB (low) and its short-term debt and deposit rating at R-2(middle). The trend on both ratings remains stable.
* Moody's assigned A2 long-term issuer ratings to , with a stableoutlook.
* S&P UniCredit Bank Austria's long-and short-term counterparty credit ratings at BBB/A-2 and removed them fromCreditWatch with negative implications.
S&P Ratings and GlobalMarket Intelligence are owned by McGraw Hill Financial Inc.