S&PGlobal Market Intelligence presents an overview of board changes at Europeanfinancial institutions. The changes are listed by announcement date in reversechronological order.
*Numis Corp. Plcfounder and CEO Oliver Hemsley will step down during autumn, but remain on the board as anexecutive director. Hemsley will be succeeded by Alex Ham and Ross Mitchinsonas co-CEOs, subject to regulatory approval. Ham and Mitchinson will join thecompany's board July 1 as executive directors, having served as directors ofthe trading entity, NumisSecurities Ltd., since May 2012.
* Beazley Plc's board namedJohn Sauerland a nonexecutive director, effective May 5.
*Veneto BancaSCpA's shareholders chose Stefano Ambrosini as chairman, replacing PierluigiBolla.
* announced the retirementof Martin Hiller from the group. Hiller recently served as executive chairmanof Thistle and GCube.
* Subsidiary Bank Sberbank of Russia JSC Svetlana Sagaidak chair ofthe board of directors. Sagaidak currently serves as deputy chair of executiveboard and head of international operations at parent, .
* STM GroupPlc named Malcolm Berryman nonexecutivedirector, effective May 1. The company also announced that JonathanShearman handed in his resignation as nonexecutive director, to focus on othercommitments. Shearman will step down from the board June 30.
* named Andrew Adcocknonexecutive chairman, effective May 19. Adcock will succeed Ed Warner, whowill step down at the conclusion of the company's annual general meeting May 18.
* Skipton Building Society's board named AmandaBurton a nonexecutive director, effective immediately.
* elected Nicola Rossi to the supervisory board as . Mauro Paoloni and MarcelloPriori will serve as the supervisory board's deputy chairmen.
Please forward news of board changes in Europe firstname.lastname@example.org.