trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/BcG5VhXBNkM7OjSEgz0f8w2 content esgSubNav
In This List

FERC clears sale of Smith Creek hydro project

Blog

Insight Weekly: Recession risk persists; Banks pull back from crypto; 2022 laggard stocks rally

Blog

Highlighting the Top Regional Aftermarket Research Brokers by Sector Coverage

Podcast

Energy Evolution | A transition to cleaner energy drives demand for new nickel mines

Podcast

Energy Evolution | Looking ahead to the energy transition in 2023


FERC clears sale of Smith Creek hydro project

Smith Creek Hydro LLC secured FERC approval April 4 toacquireEugene Water & ElectricBoard's 37.8-MW Smith Creek hydroelectric project in Boundary County,Idaho.

EWEB will purchase the facility's output for an initial three-yearperiod after which Smith Creek will sell power produced to an unaffiliated party.Smith Creek Hydro will also acquire 30.5 miles of a 115-kV transmission linelinking the facility to the Bonneville Power Administration.

Smith Creek Management LLC owns 25% of Smith Creek HydroLLC, while 1428802 Alberta Ltd. holds the remaining 75% ownership indirectly.EWEB is a municipal utility operating in and around the city of Eugene, Ore.(EC16-68)