S&P Global Market Intelligencepresents a summary of various ratings actions on Latin American financial institutionsand economies. Ratings actions are listed by announcement date in reverse chronologicalorder.
* S&P Global Ratings affirmedConsubanco SA Institución de BancaMúltiple's global scale counterparty credit rating at BB, its nationalscale credit ratings at mxA/mxA-2 and its issue-level ratings at BB/mxA.
* Fitch Ratings affirmed the national scalefinancial strength rating of BBVASeguros Colombia SA at AAA(col), with a stable outlook.
* Fitch affirmedthe long- and short-term national ratings of Instituto para el Desarrollo de Antioquia at AAA(col) andF1+(col), respectively. It also revised the outlook on the long-term rating to negativefrom stable.
* S&P loweredits long-term foreign and local currency sovereign ratings on Barbados to B- fromB, keeping the outlook at negative. The rating agency also downgraded its transferand convertibility assessment for the country to B- from B, while affirming itsshort-term ratings at B.
* S&P affirmedBanco de Desenvolvimento de MinasGerais SA's global scale BB- long-term issuer credit ratings and brAlong-term national scale rating, all with a negative outlook.
* Fitch affirmedSantander Vivienda SA de CV SociedadFinanciera de Objeto Múltiple ER's long- and short-term national counterpartyrisk ratings at AAA(mex) and F1+(mex), respectively, with a stable outlook on thelong-term rating. At the same time, Fitch withdrew the company's ratings.
* Moody's withdrewall of its ratings on BRB-Banco deBrasília SA, including the bank's long- and short-term local and foreigncurrency deposit ratings of B1 and Not Prime, respectively. The outlook on the ratingswas stable prior to the withdrawal.
* S&P maintainedBanco Patagonia SA's B-long- and C short-term global scale issuer credit ratings, while keeping the outlookon the long-term rating at stable.
* S&P affirmedBanco Internacional de Costa RicaSA's long- and short-term issuer credit ratings at BB- and B, respectively,with a negative outlook. The bank's stand-alone credit profile remains unchangedat "bb."
S&P Global Ratingsand S&P Global Market Intelligence are owned by S&P Global Inc.