S&P Global Market Intelligencepresents a weekly rundown of executive management, board and other personnel movesat Latin American financial institutions. News items are listed by announcementdate in reverse chronological order.
* Scotiabank PerúSAA appointedMiguel Uccelli as vice chairman of the board and Oscar Espinosa as an independentdirector, Gestión reported. James Meekand Santiago Perdomo were re-elected as board chairman and director, respectively.
* Credit SuisseGroup AG is dismissingnine executives from its Brazilian fixed-income and structured-products operations,Bloomberg News reported. Eight executives have already left, while Sergio Machado,a managing director and head of the business, will depart soon, sources said.
* Banco FinansurSA chief Facundo Linares resignedfrom his post for "personal reasons."
* Orion SegurosGenerales SA Vice Chairman Jorge Ergas Heymann has , effective March 31.
* Grupo FinancieroSantander Mexico SAB de CV appointedformer Deutsche Bank México SA Instituciónde Banca Múltiple Chairman and CEO Jorge Arturo Arce Gama as deputygeneral director of global corporate banking. Arce Gama replaces Juan Garrido, whohas moved to Santander's London-based subsidiary.
* Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff dismissed Roberto Derziê de Sant'Anna from his position asvice president of state-run lender CaixaEconômica Federal.
* The board of Peru's BBVABanco Continental SA appointedtwo new directors and one alternate director. Javier Marin Estevez and José IgnacioMerino Martin are the new directors, replacing Manuel Mendez Del Rio Piovich andJosé Antonio Colomer Guiu. José Carlos Lopez Alvarez, meanwhile, replaced AntonioAlcalde Fernandez Loza as an alternate.
* Mizuho Bank Americas namedAndrew Dewing a managing executive officer and its head of North American banking.Meanwhile, Michael Keating and Donald Sutton are now both managing directors andco-heads of banking coverage. John Humphreys was named managing director and headof advisory and solutions.