S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a summaryof various ratings actions on Latin American financial institutions and economies.Ratings actions are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Fitch Ratingsdowngraded the insurancefinancial strength rating of SegurosConstitucion SA to BB(dom) from BB+(dom), and assigned a negative outlook.
* Fitch the long-term national scalerating of Consorcio Financiero SAat AA-(cl) and unit Banvida SA at A+(cl), both with a stable outlook.
* Moody's Credinform International de Seguros SA's national scale insurancefinancial strength rating to Baa3.bo from Ba1.bo, while revising the outlook tostable from negative. Meanwhile, the insurer's B3 global local currency insurancefinancial strength rating was affirmed.
* Fitch the long- and short-termnational ratings of Banco Azteca ElSalvador SA at BBB(slv) and F3(slv), respectively. The outlook is stable.
* Fitch the long- and short-termratings of El Salvador-based BancoProCredit SA at AAA(slv) and F1+(slv), respectively. The outlook isstable.
* Fitch CrediQ SA de CV's long- and short-term national ratings atBBB-(slv) and F3(slv), respectively, with a stable outlook on the long-term rating.
* Fitch on several Peruvian financialinstitutions following the affirmation of the sovereign's ratings.
* Fitch the national insurance financialstrength rating of Aseguradora SuizaSalvadoreña SA Asesuisa and its unit Asesuisa Vida SA at AA+(slv) witha stable outlook.
* Fitch Peru's long-term foreignand local currency issuer default ratings at BBB+ and A-, respectively, as wellas the short-term foreign and local currency issuer default ratings at F2 and F1,respectively. The country ceiling remains at A-. The outlook for the long-term ratingsis at stable.
* Fitch the long-term insurancefinancial strength rating of MapfreLa Centro Americana SA at AA-(slv). The insurer's issuer rating on theregulatory scale of El Salvador was also affirmed at EAA-(slv). Both ratings havea stable outlook.
* Fitch the long-term insurancefinancial strength rating of AseguradoraAgricola Comercial SA at A+(slv). The rating agency also affirmed theinsurer's issuer rating on the regulatory scale of El Salvador at EA+(slv). Bothratings have a stable outlook.
* S&P GlobalRatings raised its long-termglobal scale issuer credit rating on BancoBTG Pactual SA to BB- from B+ and its national scale credit issuer creditratings to brA-/brA-2 from brBBB-/brA-3. The rating agency also affirmed its B globalscale short-term rating on the bank and removed all ratings from CreditWatch negative.The outlook is negative.
* Fitch the national financial strengthrating of El Salvador-based insurer ScotiaSeguros SA at AAA(slv). The outlook for the rating is stable.
* S&P Panama's BBB and A-2 long-and short-term sovereign credit ratings, with a stable outlook. Panama's transferand convertibility assessment is unchanged at AAA.
* S&P its BBB- long- and A-3 short-termissuer credit ratings on Banco SecuritySA while keeping the outlook at stable. The bank's stand-alone creditprofile remains at "bb+."
* S&P Tanner Servicios Financieros SA's issuer credit and debtratings at BBB-, with a stable outlook.
* S&P the long- and short-termnational ratings of Banco InmobiliarioMexicano SA at mxBBB- and mxA-3, respectively. The outlook for the ratingsis stable.
* S&P the national scale long-termratings of Banco Credit Suisse (México)SA Institución de Banca Múltiple and brokerage unit at mxAAA. It also affirmed their short-term ratings at mxA-1+. The outlook on theratings is stable.
* S&P its CreditWatch designationon Sagicor Life Inc.'sBB- counterparty credit and financial strength ratings to negative from developing.
* Moody's Banco PSA Finance Brasil SA's long-term national scale depositrating to Aa2.br from Aa1.br, while placing a negative outlook on the bank's ratings.
* S&P its AMP-2 (Forte) ratingon Rio Bravo Investimentos SA.
* S&P long- and short-term issuercredit ratings of A-/A-2 to FondoFinanciero para el Desarrollo de la Cuenca del Plata with a stable outlook.
* Fitch the national rating of at AAA(slv), with a stable outlook.
* S&P Jamaica's long- and short-termforeign and local currency sovereign credit ratings at B and its transfer and convertibilityassessment at B+. The outlook on the long-term ratings remains stable.
* Moody's saidit is maintaining itsnegative outlook on Brazil's banking system amid the country's weak economic recovery.
S&P Global Ratings and S&P Global MarketIntelligence are owned by S&P Global Inc.